- Rates are valid from 1st April 2018 to 31ST March 2019
- All rates quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- All single travelers will be subject to room sharing unless a request is made for a non-sharing/own room in which a 50% Single Supplement Rate will be charged on the package price.
- Starting from 1st April 2015, under Malaysian Law, all inbound tour and hotel packages & other services that are consumed in Malaysia are subject to 6% GST
- Malaysia will be imposing a Toursim Tax (TTx) beginning 1st September 2017 on all International guests staying in a hotel room. The tax of RM 10 will be charged per room per night basis.
- NO REFUND POLICY
- No refunds – Any payment made is strictly non-refundable.
- RESERVATION, CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
- Bookings must be made in writing to SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG SDN. BHD. This may be done by email or fax; with email as the preferred method.
- Full details of guests are required upon confirmation including full name as per passport, passport number, nationality, date of birth, diving qualification and dietary requirements (if any).
- SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG SDN. BHD. requires 50% deposit (non-refundable) of the total calculated tour price for every booking to secure reservation.
- SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG SDN BHD. must receive the remaining balance before transfer to the Rig. Guests will not be allowed to enter the Rig if payment has not been received in full.
- All children below the age of 10 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. Seaventures will not provide any babysitting services nor will be responsible. No Children below the age of 12 years allowed in the Games Room.
- All bank charges to be bear by guest regardless of payment mode being by PayPal or telegraphic transfer. Seaventures is to receive the NETT amount that is charge in the booking/invoice
All deposits and/or full payment shall be made either through credit card or by telegraphic transfer (TT) to either one of our bank accounts stated below. A copy of the remittance slip must be faxed or emailed to us for verification.
Bank Account Details
|HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad||MAYBANK Banking Berhad|
|56, Gaya Street,
88871 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Account No : 392-258836-001
SWIFT CODE: HBMBMYKL
|9, Beach Street,
P.O Box 10862,
88809 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Account No : 5600 1812 5067
SWIFT CODE: MBBEMYKL
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- All confirmed rooms will be ready for check-in after 1400hrs on day of arrival.
- Check-out time is no later than 1200hrs (12:00noon) on the day of departure. The boat leaves at 1400hrs (2:00pm) sharp, please ensure all bills have been settled and rooms cleared by 1200hrs.
- Please note that all the departure destinations must be confirmed by check-in date. If not confirmed by check-in date, we will transfer the guests to Semporna only.
5.1 LAND TRANSFER FOR ADVANCE ARRIVAL (before CHECK-IN DATE)
- We will only provide the land transfers between Tawau and Semporna one night in advance of check-in date according to the following transfer times only. For arrivals earlier than this specified period of 24-hours, we will not provide the land transfer.
- SCHEDULED TRANSFERS
SCHEDULED LAND TRANSFER
|Tawau Airport to Semporna||0830hrs||1100hrs||1500hrs|
|Tawau Town (airport transit) to Semporna||0730hrs||0930hrs||1430hrs|
|Semporna to Tawau Airport or Town||1200hrs||1500hrs||N/A|
SCHEDULED BOAT TRANSFER
|Semporna to Rig||1000hrs *||1230hrs||1630hrs|
|Rig to Semporna||1100hrs||1400hrs *||N/A|
Note: * No single traveler surcharge for these transfer times.
Transfer times are subject to change without prior notice. Please check upon making reservation. Please arrange your flights/journey according to our transfer schedule.
5.3 SINGLE TRAVELLER SURCHARGE
- Boat and land transfers are based on a minimum of two resort guest passengers, if there is only one resort guest on the scheduled transfer, there will be a single supplement surcharge except where noted in the table above.
- Single travellers are required to pay additional MYR75.00 for scheduled land transfer and MYR300.00 for scheduled boat transfer.
5.4 UNSCHEDULED LAND AND BOAT TRANSFER
- Unscheduled land transfer, will incur a charge of MYR150.00 per transfer. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to arrange the transfer schedule.
- Unscheduled boat transfer, will incur a charge of MYR600.00 per transfer. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to arrange the transfer schedule.
- LIABILITY RELEASE
- Guests must sign a liability release (waiver) and assumption of risk upon arrival and abide by all dive safety rules.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Please be informed that travel and diving insurance is the responsibility of the guest
- ROOM ALLOTMENT (Relevant to Travel Agencies)
- SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG SDN. BHD may, at its discretion, provide an allotment of room for group series or wholesale FITs for under this agreement.
- Rates and offers within this agreement are only valid for reservation made directly with SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG SDN. BHD. We reserve the right to reduce any allotment if materialization is unsatisfactory or business warrants.
- Allocated space will be automatically released if no details are received prior to cut-off date.
- Any reservations on or after the cut-off date will be treated as a new reservation and is subject to availability.
- SIPADAN PERMIT
- Daily entry permit to dive or visit Sipadan Island will be subject to approval by the Sabah Parks Department, which controls the issuing of the entry permits. The total number of divers or visitors allowed to visit Sipadan Island is restricted to 120 people per day for all resorts in total.
- A minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights in non-dormitory room diving package is required to be eligible for one (1) day guaranteed Sipadan permit.
- Priorities of Sipadan Permits are given to Divers. Non Divers are subject to permit availability.
- A fee is levied by the Sabah Parks Department of MYR 40 per person for all guests entering Sipadan and is valid for ONE (1) day only. This levy charge is to be paid separately as it is NOT included in any of our packages unless clearly stated. Starting 14th August 2018, Sipadan Permit fee will be MYR 140 per person. The price does not include the Goods & Service Tax of 6%.
- In any event the trip has to be cancelled; the permit paid is NOT refundable or transferable to a later date. The management will not be responsible for such losses rendered to the guests.
- Seaventures will strive to keep all guests on the same reservation together on all dives to Sipadan, however in the event of large groups or situations beyond our control, guests on the same reservation may be split.
- Please note that we will forward your names for Sipadan permits as many times as possible. Please inform us if you do not want to be put forward for more than your guaranteed allocation of permits at least 24 hours in advance otherwise you would be charged for the permit acquired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required upon booking to submit full name with nationality, gender, passport numbers and contact address for us to proceed with the permit application. Failure to submit information may result in guest(s) being denied entry to Sipadan Island. Once Sipadan permit assigned, it cannot be transferred to another diver or date. If a diver/customer is unable to go to Sipadan on the assigned day, there will be no replacement.
- Guests must provide valid, relevant and recognised forms of diving certifications to Seaventures to be eligible to dive. Failure to produce proof of certifications will result in forfeited dives. No Exceptions.
- All diving guests are eligible, with the exception of check in and check out days, for 3 guided boat dives per day at various dive sites, at the discretion of the dive team between Sipadan, Mabul and Kapalai Islands. All diving guests are also eligible for unlimited house reef diving, pending appropriate sea conditions.
- All divers are required to undergo a general dive and house rules briefing and orientation dive on their check-in day or whenever the Dive Manager deems appropriate.
- As of 13th October 2016, SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG has made it mandatory for all divers to dive with a Dive computer. No sharing is allowed. Dive computers are available for rent at the Rig.
- Any diver failing to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by Seaventures and the Dive Guides, will have their dive (s) forfeited without any provision for refunds.
- Seaventures will strive to honour all scheduled dives. However, due to any reason whatsoever beyond our control, all dives are subject to take place at the discretion of the Dive Manager.
- Extra boat dives from those already scheduled within the reservation package will be at a cost and will be subject to Dive Manager’s approval.
- Dive schedules will change from normal scheduling on the following religious holidays: Eid Ul-Fitr and Eid Ul Adha. These dates vary every year, so please check with local information services.
- No diving activities provided on arrival day if guest (s) arrive at the Rig on or after 16:00hrs.
- Due to the provision of unlimited house reef diving and 3 boat dives as per schedule, for safety reasons and according to naval research, the duration of all dives are limited between 45 – 50 minutes inclusive of safety stop and no deeper than 30 metres (40 metres for deep specialty qualified divers only).
- All unguided dives are at divers’ own risk and responsibility.
- Guests undergoing courses are required to complete the necessary skills up to the requirements deemed sufficient by PADI standards and in the time frame allocated by their instructor in order for certification. Course fees in any part will not be refunded for incomplete courses.
- Snorkeling is available at the guests’ own leisure and risk and must coincide with the boating schedules and boat capacity. Divers always have right of way and priority on boats. Snorkeling guides are only provided upon request and subject to availability and at a cost.
11. FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food served is buffet style and predominantly Asian cuisine with fruits and salads. No ala-carte menu provided.
- Provisions are made for specific dietary requirements upon booking and advanced notice only and may incur a surcharge.
- Food brought in by guests that require cooking will be subjected to a surcharge.
- Drinks brought in by guests will be subjected to a corkage fee.
- GROUP POLICY / COMPLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
- For every group reservation of 9 paying divers arriving and departing on the same dates, accommodation and meals for one (1) accompanying diving leader shall be on complimentary basis.
- All complimentary services/facilities cannot be exchanged for cash rebates and/or carried forward.
- Guests are responsible and liable for all damages rendered to any Seaventures’ property and will be charged accordingly for replacement.
- Seaventures will not be responsible or liable for guests’ own property and belongings.
All guests must sign a liability release before tour commences.