The world's one and only, Dive Rig
By booking with us, one will have deemed to have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
STANDARD ROOM PACKAGES
|DURATION||COST PER DIVER|
|COST PER PERSON
|4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS||MYR 3,360||MYR 2,720|
|5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS||MYR 4,110||MYR 3,320|
|6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS||MYR 4,870||MYR 3,930|
|ADD NIGHT||MYR 820||MYR 660|
Sipadan permit is guaranteed on minimum 3 nights stay in standard room, subject to occupancy and permit availability on the date inquired. Requests for any extra permit besides the guaranteed will be subject to availability and no pre-booking of permit allowed.
DORMITORY ROOM PACKAGES
|DURATION||COST PER DIVER||COST PER PERSON (NON-DIVER)|
|3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS||MYR 1,750||MYR 1,430|
|4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS||MYR 2,550||MYR 2,070|
|5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS||MYR 3,350||MYR 2,710|
|ADD NIGHT||MYR 800||MYR 640|
Dormitory staying guests will not be guaranteed a Sipadan permit. Diving or snorkeling will be around Mabul island and Kapalai. In the event that a Sipadan permit is available, a fee of MYR 800.00 will be charged. No pre-booking of permit allowed.
- Sipadan permit fee. As of 14th August 2018, Sipadan permit fee will be revised to MYR 140 per person from MYR 40.
- Equipment rental. Dive Computer are mandatory hence it is compulsory for divers without one to rent a computer
- Any other items not mentioned
- Payment for equipment rental, permit and other miscellaneous charges will be collected upon check-out
- Boat and land transfers are included based on minimum two persons on all transfers, within scheduled time. Single transfer surcharge applies on single travelers
- Single person room occupancy is at additional 50% of the package price. Not applicable to Dormitory or Deluxe Room
- The rates above are valid from 1st APRIL 2018 to 31st MARCH 2019 and is subject to change without further notice.
- The diver must be certified Open Water Diver to dive in Sipadan. Non Open Water certified will not be allowed.
- It is mandatory that every diver must dive with a dive computer.