PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
What better way to start diving – than learning to dive and then taking your first steps in the world class dive site of Sipadan with a 5-star PADI Dive Resort
The course will cover:
- Knowledge development – this will be done in the classroom with the instructor and will be your introduction to the basic theory of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives – your first step into the water where you will learn the basic but essential scuba skills
- Open Water Dives – your first steps out into the open water world! Here you will get the chance to review your skills and put them into practise as you explore your new underwater world!
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is available via online learning. Ask us how.
Minimum 4 days 3 nights stay to complete the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
Subject to student diver performance. You will be completing the course-required confined skills and open water dives.
• You must be 10 years or older.
• MUST be able to swim.
• You should be healthy to dive.
• You will complete the required pre-study for the course.
• You will complete the required paperwork (liability and assumption of risks) as per PADI course and diving standards.