Surrounded by azure waters that are teeming with life, Sabah islands in Malaysia are nestled in an ideal area of the world for scuba diving. Diving in Sabah provides the chance to experience some of the world’s most unspoiled and amazing waters.
Sipadan and its surrounding islands are an ideal place to learn how to dive or for experienced divers to explore the local marine life including – but not limited to – giant clams, hawksbill turtles, napoleon wrasse and endless species of sharks, jacks and barracudas. Furthermore, there are many types of Sipadan diving experiences to choose from, such as drop-offs, muck diving, rig diving and wreck diving.
Diving Sipadan with Seaventures Dive Rig is more than just a dive trip, it is a way to maximise your diving, meet some incredible people and enjoy one of the most unique dive experiences around.
- Return boat transfer Semporna – Seaventures Dive Rig (based on Seaventures standard scheduled transfer & min 2 pax)
- Full board meals, snacks, coffee/tea & soft drinks (not including alcoholic and carbonated drinks)
- Twin share accommodation, fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathroom
- 3 daily boat dives between Mabul and Kapalai EXCEPT arrival and departure day
- Unlimited House Reef diving with buddy
- Tanks, weights and weightbelt
Take a look at our package prices here.