Sipadan diving permit is guaranteed on minimum 3 nights stay in Standard Twin-Sharing/double-bed room. The package prices laid out below are the standard charges to expect with the Sipadan diving package. Non-Sipadan diving packages are available with minimum 2 nights stay in Dormitory. Prices shown are based on Per Person basis.
|Duration||Cost (based on twin sharing)|
|4 Days/3 Nights||MYR 3050.00|
|5 Days/4 Nights||MYR 3760.00|
|6 Days/5 Nights||MYR 4480.00|
*Diver package extension will be charged at MYR 780.00 per night
|Duration||Cost (based on per person)|
|3 Days/2 Nights||MYR 1560.00|
|4 Days/3 Nights||MYR 2340.00|
|Price Per Night||MYR 780.00|
*Non-Sipadan Diving Package extension will be charged at MYR 780.00 per night.
Please note all Diver package does not include the cost of:
- Sipadan permit fee (charged at MYR 40 per person)
- Equipment rental (charged at RM 100 per person/per day for divers). Full rentals includes BCD, wetsuit, regulator, mask and fins. Dive Computer, Underwater Camera and Torch are available for rent.
- Bar Bills/Souvenier Shop Bills (if any)
Please also note:
- Payment for equipment rental, permit and other miscellaneous charges will be collected upon check-out
- Boat and land transfers are included, but based on minimum two persons on all transfers. Otherwise a single supplement transfer surcharge applies
- Single room occupancy is an additional 50% of the package price
Remarks for Dormitory:
- Minimum stay for dormitory room is TWO (2) nights
- NO SIPADAN GUARANTEED for dormitory stay
- Effective from 1st April 2015 all packages will be subjected to 6% GST.
- The rates are valid from 1st APRIL 2017 to 31st MARCH 2018.
- The diver must be at least PADI Open Water Diver or its equivalent to be able to dive in Sipadan. PADI Scuba Diver will not be accepted.
- It is now compulsory that every diver must dive with a dive computer.