As of 1st September 2017, the Malaysia government will impose a Tourism Tax (TTx) on all International guests staying in a hotel room. The tax of MYR 10 will be charged per room on per night basis. Kindly note that Seaventures Dive Rig will be collecting the tax from our guests starting 1st January 2018 & onwards upon check-out
Sipadan diving permit is guaranteed on minimum 3 nights stay in NON-DORMITORY room. The package prices laid out below are the standard charges to expect with the Sipadan diving package. Non-Sipadan diving packages are available with minimum 2 nights stay in Dormitory. Prices shown are based on Per Person basis.
|Duration||Cost (based on twin sharing)|
|4 Days/3 Nights||MYR 3360.00|
|5 Days/4 Nights||MYR 4110.00|
|6 Days/5 Nights||MYR 4870.00|
*Diver package extension will be charged at MYR 820.00 per night, per diver.
|Duration||Cost (based on per person)|
|3 Days/2 Nights||MYR 1750.00|
|4 Days/3 Nights||MYR 2550.00|
*Non-Sipadan Diving Package extension night is charged at MYR 800.00 per night, per diver.
Please note all Diver package does not include the cost of:
- Sipadan permit fee (charged at MYR 40 per person)
- Equipment rental (charged at RM 100 per person/per day for divers). Full rentals includes BCD, wetsuit, regulator, mask and fins. Dive Computer, Underwater Camera and Torch are available for rent.
- Bar Bills/Souvenier Shop Bills (if any)
- 6% Goods & Service Tax
Please also note:
- Payment for equipment rental, permit and other miscellaneous charges will be collected upon check-out
- Boat and land transfers are included, but based on minimum two persons on all transfers. Otherwise a single supplement transfer surcharge applies
- Single room occupancy is an additional 50% of the package price
Remarks for Dormitory:
- Minimum stay for dormitory room is TWO (2) nights
- NO SIPADAN GUARANTEED for dormitory stay
- Effective from 1st April 2015 all packages will be subjected to 6% GST.
- The rates are valid from 1st APRIL 2018 to 31st MARCH 2019.
- The diver must be at least PADI Open Water Diver or its equivalent to be able to dive in Sipadan. PADI Scuba Diver will not be accepted.
- It is now compulsory that every diver must dive with a dive computer.