PADI IDC with Seaventures Dive Rig
IDC June 7-17. IE on June 18-19 in Semporna
Live the dream – Teach Diving
Share your passion with the world. Live, breathe and now teach, scuba diving with the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC).
PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructors are the most sought after dive professionals. Having gone through intensive dive training that sets the standard of dive professionals around the world, you earn the PADI Instructor rating from your hard work and commitment. The end result, you live an extraordinary life living the dream, sharing your passion of the underwater world and meeting new people every day for another exciting aquatic adventure. At the same time, transforming and enriching your life and others you have touched.
Be a PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor. Book your PADI IDC with Seaventures Dive Rig with Course Director Jerry Reichart
Course fee – MYR 6,800.00 before SST 6%
Course fees include:
- 12 days accommodation at Seaventures Dive Rig including meals (dormitory)
- PADI IDC crew pack materials
- IDC & Course Director fees
- EFR Instructor Course
- EFR Instructor Manual
- Course Director attendance throughout the IDC & IE
Price excludes examination & application fees as follows:
* EFRI Application Fee: AU$202.40
* IDC Application Fee: AU$293.70
* IE Fee: AU$930.00
Who can join?
A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months may enroll in the PADI Instructor Development Course.
You also need:
- At least 60 logged dives and 100 dives to attend an IE.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- You also need to be an Emergency First Response Instructor, but you can earn this rating during your instructor training.
What will you learn?
The IDC teaches you to conduct all PADI core courses. You’ll be able to organize and present information, conduct skill development sessions and control open water dives. Basically, you become a better public speaker and get really good at demonstrating skills while watching out for student diver safety.
Key topics include:
- PADI Standards and Procedures for courses you can teach with in water workshops
- Learning, Instruction and the PADI System
- Risk Management and Diver Safety
- The Business of Diving and your role as an instructor
- Marketing Diving and Sales Counseling
Interested in the PADI MSDT
5 Specialty Courses are Nitrox, Deep, Wreck, Night, Drift at MYR 1,800.00 for all 5. Or MYR 600.00 per specialty.
For further information, please email us at [email protected]